OFF: Ship of Fools new album

Henderson Keith keith.henderson at PSI.CH
Fri Feb 14 08:00:35 EST 2003

SY sez...

> I have this album ("Let's Get This Mother Outta Here"),
>
> 1. Diesel Spaceship
> 2. L=SD2
> 3. Where is here
> 4. First Light
> 5. In The Wake Of
> 6. From Time
> 7. Passage By Night
> 8. Western Lands
> 9. Guidance Is Internal

Yeah, nothing on here that wasn't already on the 2 full-
length albums.  The only other track I know of (but have
never heard) is "Guidance...Breakdown" (or something
similar) from a 3-track vinyl EP...and I'm not sure that
it isn't even a reprise thing/alternate version of Track
9 here (which also appears on same).

> There is also a video CD-ROM track for L=SD2 (i.e. L = SD
> squared).

Except that this is new though, of course.  I think.

Grakkl (FAA)