The neverending saga of the Bikeshow trades

M Holmes fofp at HOLYROOD.ED.AC.UK
Fri Feb 14 10:15:12 EST 2003

re this trade with 15 of you good folks of about a year ago. I'd just
said that I'd finally contact folks to complete this trade. I realise
it's been on hold for rather a long time through dead computers and
illness. Unfortunately I've now been kicked out of my flat as my
landlord wants it back. This inevitably means another couple of months
hiatus as my worldly goods and chattels (of which you only realise how
much there is and how much it weighs when this happens) must be moved to
a new location. Assuming no computer breakage while this happens, I
promise I'll get back and settle these trades in April. On the plus
side, those who didn't have anything to trade will almost certainly have
stuff I don't by now, so I'll collect your lists at that time.

Apologies yet again...

-- An Almost Homeless Friend of Fernando Poo