hawkwind tribute, lemmy book etc

Ketil Svendsen ketil.svendsen at FISKAREN.NHST.NO
Mon Feb 17 05:16:02 EST 2003

interesting - big names in that context! would sure wish it'd include motörhead doing a hawk number! after all, they included silver machine in their early sets. not to mention motorhead, the watcher and lost johnny that all made their way into motörhead's back catalogue!

and to those of you who still haven't read 'white line fever' - go buy! not _that_ much we haven't all read in lemmy interviews on the hawkwind topic, but worth it alone for the "spanky! spanky! spanky!"-part (and _that_ one's hawkwind related!)  :-)

ketil svendsen,
bergen,
norway