HW: Sabbaticals

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Feb 17 06:22:57 EST 2003

Hi all

I've been having a bit of a problem posting things on here. For some bizarre
reason they are being rejected. I am wondering if it may be the E-mail
program I've been using over the past week IncrediMail Xe, & so I'm
duplicating what I wrote on old faithful here, Outlook Express. If this goes
through, then I know where the problem lies.

I've always been a fan as well. There was occasions when their albums were a
bit lamer than usual, but (just like the TV show Doctor Who, another
favourite of mine which had a dull period in the mid-80s as well) I
continued to stand by their music, as I knew that this was just a very brief
faze they were going through, and I was right!

Fingers crossed this works!

William