IncrediMail & BOC?Hawkwind Discussion List (was Re: HW: Sabbaticals)

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Feb 17 06:53:36 EST 2003

Hi again

This e-mail got through. This seems to indicate that the IncrediMail e-mail
program is not suitable for posting on this newsgroup, therefore anyone else
considering to use it, it is best not to!

Has anyone here been using it with success???

William