IncrediMail & BOC?Hawkwind Discussion List (was Re: HW: Sabbaticals)

Guido Vacano nycademon at ATTBI.COM
Mon Feb 17 12:00:29 EST 2003

One other thing, IncrediMail is an "MS-style" email program. I don't
think it affords any protection versus viruses that exploit MS email
program vulnerabilities. That's why I use Mozilla (though Opera 7 looks
to have a great (or potentially great) emailer--but plaintext only).

Guido