IncrediMail & BOC?Hawkwind Discussion List (was Re: HW: Sabbaticals)

William Duffy xl5 at IINET.NET.AU
Mon Feb 17 11:54:18 EST 2003

Hi there

I experimented with it for about a week. Didn't have any crashes with it,
but I did feel it was eating up more memory due to the code-heavy emails. I
won't be going back to it though, as I found it less user-friendly than
Outlook Express.

William

PS Anyone know how to transfer emails from IncrediMail to Outlook Express,
as Outlook doesn't list it?