HW: Sabbaticals / Line-up / new thread

Steve Bayley steve.bayley at HERTSCC.GOV.UK
Tue Feb 18 08:32:54 EST 2003

Thanks to Alan Linsley for bravely attempting HW line-ups 1990-2000.

Seeing the list i remember another thing that contributed to my 'time in
the wilderness',
I really didn't like Bridgett Wishart's contributions!

And HW without Dave Brock (March '91), wow ?!?!?

I hadn't realised Alan Davey had been gone so long.
He guested in Hitchin Dec 2001 and was really good.

Curiously I was holidaying with friends in Luxor, Egypt, last spring and
wandered down to brekkie on the first morning looking for anyone from our
crew.  The only person in the breakfast room I knew was Alan who was
staying in the same hotel.  Despite the 'Bedouin' connection he'd never
been in Egypt before and I remember him saying how freaked he'd been in
Cairo as it was such a contrast to the quiet west-country backwater where
he lives in England!

Anyone else got any HW stories involving meeting band members in unexpected
places?

Steve

The information in this message should be regarded as
confidential and is intended for the addressee only unless
explicitly stated. If you have received this message in error
it must be deleted and the sender notified. The views
expressed in this message are personal and not necessarily
those of Hertfordshire County Council unless explicitly
stated. Please be aware that emails sent to or received
from Hertfordshire County Council may be intercepted and
read by the Council. Interception will only occur to ensure
compliance with Council policies or procedures or
regulatory obligations, to prevent or deter crime, or for the
purposes of essential maintenance or support of the email
system.