HW: Ron Tree / A Brown

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Feb 18 15:14:37 EST 2003

 Nick wrote ;

> << snip >>
> Problem was he (Ron) was trying too hard to be a
>replacement for
> Bob Calvert rather than putting his own mark on
>things.
> << snip >>

I never for a moment thought Ron Bastard ever tried to
be Robert Calvert - he's too punk, he's more like Nik
Turner IMO.

> I remember thinking much the same wrt Arthur Brown's
>performance last Dec.
> However Arthur was SOOOOOO good I felt that he
>couldn't really be
> criticised for it!

> Steve

I for one am excited to see Arthur Brown onboard as
I'm sure many other HW and AB fans like myself are.

Chr.