HW: Sabbaticals

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Tue Feb 18 15:51:55 EST 2003

wrote: > Alisa <coral at APORT.RU> wrote:

> >> The Captain Rizz CD
> >> Andy G.
>
> >It's not bad. It has very catchy melodies.
>
> >Alisa
>
> How do you say "catchy" in Russian? I'd like to get
> it
> on with Russian girls.
>
> Chr. (I go to discos as a Chaos UK monk just to look
> up girls but I'll sometimes dance too, wearing my
> mohawk proudly :)

I forgot to mention always wearing my raggedy old
black Hawkwind/Screaming Lord Sutch t-shirt which I
bought at the Oslo '91 show when going to discos
(since thrown away and partially replaced with a
Voivod t-shirt)

Chr.