the female race and hawkwind

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Wed Feb 19 00:07:25 EST 2003

Then instead of beginning with females, how about first ask those questions
to baggy-pants-wearing ambient freaks, then perhaps go on to orange spikey
mowhawked folks, then ohh....lessee...short haired horned rimmed glasses who
speak with a lisp, and perhaps people who look like me (a terrifying
thought!)....then females who wear butch haircuts, black leather jackets
weigh over 200 lbs, and ride Harleys (an even scarier
thought!)....oh...nudist HW fans would be a great topic, however!

Point is each of us is unique in our own way, and like Hawkwind music for
most of the same reasons, and our own unique ones as well, which has nothing
to do with what pants we wear.

C'mon, Doug..that's high school shite!