the female race and hawkwind

Tom Clark tclark at PETRONET.NET
Wed Feb 19 00:34:09 EST 2003

Doug....

I was fortunate in the 80's to be acquainted with one of the members of
Black Flag, who had quite a punker following.   Lost touch since then, but
interestingly enough, this guy was a huge Hawkwind fan because it's trippy
music and just friggin' jamming, and even covered HW songs with other bands
he was in.  At the end of the day, he listened to I guess what you'd call
"normal" music - the Dead, Mountain, Captain Beyond, HW, Motorhead,
etc....sat around the living room, smoked dope, shot the shit, farted, like
anyone you mignt know.

Oh..by the way....peace (referring to the previous H.S. comment)!