BOC:David Roter

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Wed Feb 19 08:36:34 EST 2003

> > Unfortunately, David passed away today at 2PM. He was 56 years old. We will
> > have to finish his new album without him but it will come out. All his
> > friends want to help.
> > Al

I'm very sorry to hear this.  To many of us, David was of course just
the wacky genius that helped give us such great BOC and tBS songs like
"Joan Crawford", "Unknown Tongue", "(666) Devil Got Your Mother" ("...
and he did not use a rubber...he looks just like John Denver!"), not to
mention his own creations.  But of course some have lost much more - a
family member or a friend.

My sincere condolences to David's family and friends.  I hope that they
will be comforted in their loss in knowing that he brought great joy
(and will continue to do so) to those who got to experience his musical
and comedic gifts.

John