Sabbaticals

Mike Montfort mikemont at NYCAP.RR.COM
Wed Feb 19 22:17:10 EST 2003

::1) How many years did you spend away from HW?

8 - 10

::2) When did you leave and when did you come back?

82 to 92 or so

::3) What made you leave?

I'm cheating on this one.  I never left.. they left me.  As there was no
North American distribution rights in that time period (again OR SO, I'm
not being accurate here) I figured they had gone the way of all my favorite
bands from the 70's.. belly up or broken up or popped up...

::3) What made you come back?

Found that now famous Warrior box set and discovered to my joy that it was
_I_ who had gone missing not the 'wind!.

Good "poll" Steve

Mike Montfort