BOC: How's this set list?

Brian Halligan blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM
Thu Feb 20 13:48:51 EST 2003

> i love the night

I always thought of this song as Reaper Pt. 2. It's one of my favorites. I
never imagined they'd be playing it live though.

> tatoo vampire

This one should have been in the set a long time ago. Although maybe it used
to be played all the time before I became a fan in the early '90s. The
combination of that riff and the "vampire vibrato," with Eric snarling his
way through Helen Wheel's lyrics...every metal band since '76 should have
covered it.

> divine wind

I can see why they brought this one back....

> black blade

>From my e-mail address, I think it's pretty clear how bad I want to hear
this.

Brian
obConcert> Gov't Mule, Rochester, NY 2/13/03