BOC: How's this set list?

Steven Tice StevenTice at AOL.COM
Thu Feb 20 15:40:11 EST 2003

In a message dated 02/20/2003 2:33:49 PM Eastern Standard Time,
blackblade at BHALLIGAN.COM writes:

> I did a quick scan of the "Tour Dates of Yore" section on the BOC site.
> Looks like they first played it in '82. It's a neat little resource, I've
> never really checked it out before. Do they have the setlist for the date
> you saw them?
>
> Brian

It was at PSU in early '83...from memory, the setlist was (not necessarily in
order):

Dr. Music
The Red and the Black
Cities on Flame
Hot Rails to Hell
Fallen Angel
Joe Bouchard bass solo
Reaper
ETI
Golden Age of Leather
I Love the Night
Joan Crawford
Godzilla (complete with giant mechanical Godzilla)
Burnin' For You
Born to Rock (from Roeser's solo album)
I Ain't Got You
Born to be Wild
Roadhouse Blues

I had a great time, despite the fact that they performed the one BOC song I
disliked, three cover songs, and none of my favorite BOC material (note
there's nothing from Secret Treaties, nor any of the three Moorcock
songs--Black Blade was my favorite BOC song at the time).

Steven Tice
Calliope Comics
519 Valentine Hill Road
Bellefonte, PA 16823