BOC: Some Enchanted Evening Video

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Thu Feb 20 16:29:01 EST 2003

At 03:07 PM 2/20/03 -0500, you wrote:
>I was watching VH1 Classic last night and caught the end of a "Reaper" live
>video that was supposedly from SEE. I never knew such a video was out there.
>Does anyone here have it and is it all from one concert, or does it match
>the tracks on the album?
>
>Brian

A mystery, Watson! The game's afoot (and as beautiful as one, too).
Gut rxn says to me it's Live 1976...but if there is vid
footage of that era, 'twould be cool.

Talkin' bout the small but interesting setlist, wasn't there a planned
5 guitars finale for "I love the night?"