BOC: Some Enchanted Evening Video

John Swartz jswartz at MITRE.ORG
Fri Feb 21 09:33:32 EST 2003

I believe what you guys are probably referring to is a (4 song?) video
shot in Detroit Michigan in 1977 - I think it was a CBS records promo
thing - there are probably a few copies floating around (some folks had
made a compilation of all BOC's videos and included this in there).  I
think the songs were "R U Ready 2 Rock", "Godzilla", "The Reaper" and
one other (or maybe it was only those 3 - memory fails).

John