HW:dusting off the vynil

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Sun Feb 23 12:08:16 EST 2003

Church of Hawkwind has been reissued on CD by Griffin & I think is still
readily available.  It includes 3 extra tracks, Identimate, Damage of Life
& Mists of Meriden.  But what bugs me is that they changed the running
order of the tracks.  Like you I really enjoyed the vinyl version
of 'Church' & think the sequence of the tracks is excellent.  I wish
Griffin had maintained that sequence and just stuck the 3 extra tracks on
the end.

I'll have to listen to it again for the 'techno origins'...

Steve

On Sun, 23 Feb 2003 11:41:02 EST, <Alistair Ogilvy> <Alogilvy at AOL.COM>