HW:dusting off the vynil/Astralasia

Rich Warren rich.warren at BTINTERNET.COM
Mon Feb 24 04:00:05 EST 2003

:-) If you want all the uptodate info on Astralasia and every release they've put out try:

www.global-trance.co.uk

This site is fantastic, not just for Astralasia but for most of the bands in the same Genre.

Astralasia are superb, the 3 CDs to look out for are 'Pitched up at teh Edge of Reality','Whatever Happened to Utopia?' and 'Axis Mundi'

They change style to more commercial stuff after 95/96

And also check out Banco De Gaia, who is likewise excellent. And has a remix CD coming out in May, due to contain a mix of a track called Soufie which Samples 'Xitintoday' by Sphynx.

Rich W