HW: Sabbaticals

Alastair Sumner alastair_sumner at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Feb 24 11:57:41 EST 2003

1. About 4-5.
2. Left late 1995 and came back 2000.
3. I liked the 90s output less and less and had been getting more into
techno and electronica.
4. Got fed-up with short lived throw-away music and started to crave
something more permanent again. Saw that Top 10 Prog Rock program on tv
which brought all the old associations flooding back.

Alastair.