HW:dusting off the vynil

Mick Crook m.j.crook at TALK21.COM
Mon Feb 24 15:07:31 EST 2003

William wrote -

> Like others on here, I prefered the order of the tracks on the LP. One
>moment in particular on the LP that I loved was ruined by the alteration on
>CD (the bit with the watery sound & the instrumental. Was it Light Specific
>Data?)

Light Specific Data is a great track - the beginning reminds me of oars going through water - a rowing boat. For some reason I always think of the opening lines to 'Lucy in the Sky...' Maybe that was the intention (L.S.D.)
Without checking my old vinyl copy, I seem to remember the tracks on each side side of the LP were divided into 'space' and 'Fate', so it would have been better if the extra tracks were added on to the end as someone already suggested.

Mick