Off: Damo Suzuki

Dale K. Ford Ilovemylife801 at AOL.COM
Mon Feb 24 23:28:26 EST 2003

I saw Damo Suzuki with a Chicago space rock band called Defender at a bowling
alley Saturday night.  I have seen many shows including Gong, Hawkwind, U of
Errors, Strawbs, Pressurehed, Turner...space rock, you get it.

The emotion he showed on stage was more than my review could do justice.  If
you have a chance to see this tour...DO SO!!!

Next to Patti Smith playing with the Stooges in Ann Arbor it was the best
show I have seen in my life.

If anyone has or could tell me where to get the out of print Network Box Set
I will make it worth your while....

DAMO!!!!!!!!!, I love you.

Dale