ADMIN: Final words on this (again)

Ben Cohen ben at TMK.COM
Tue Feb 25 12:27:26 EST 2003

Folks,

I'm am about to (as moderator) allow a post from Christian in his own defense.
As Christian says, I have placed Rich under review. I have done so because I'm
getting tired of the endless sniping (or worse) on both sides in this forum.
Likewise, I'm allowing the post because I do feel that Christian should be
allowed at least one message in his own defense.

I'd ask all parties to let this drop on the list. If you have issues with
other folks, please keep it off-line. Similarly, I'd ask the others on the
list to let Christian's message go without (public) comment, unless it's to
praise his dedication to Hawkwind :-). If you have an unshakeable opinion of
him, then it doesn't need to be aired on-list, and you can just as easily
delete it sight-unseen.

I am giving fair warning to everyone that I am disinclined to be nice about
anyone who views this as an opportunity to jump on any of the assorted
bandwagons. No further proseletyzing by either side, please.

YHM,
   Ben