"Eleven Realms of Night" - Alien Dream

Cpt Blue Skin michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU
Tue Feb 25 20:15:58 EST 2003

Hey Tom,

Now if I could only have Dave Brock to do the vocal bits....... I'd be
wrapped and I'd have a re-release asap haha

cheers man,

---------------------------
Cpt Blue Skin
(Alien Dream)
----- Original Message -----
From: Tom Byrne <t.byrne at NTLWORLD.COM>
To: <BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU>
Sent: Wednesday, February 26, 2003 2:10 AM
Subject: "Eleven Realms of Night" - Alien Dream

I have just played Alien Dream's new album "Eleven Realms of Night" for the
first time.

Initial impressions - if you enjoy space rock, you will play this a lot. It
reminds me a little of Dave Brock's solo stuff, Churh of Hawkwind & Memos
and Demos. Lots of spacey guitar and bubbling synths, layeres textures and
thoughtful solos.

Well recommended for BOC-L buffs.

Regards

Tom