BOC: "we run in circles, our days are Werman..."

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed Feb 26 19:18:35 EST 2003

>From an interview with THE tom werman of Mirrors fame:

Jeb: Another album that you did that I just love is Blue Oyster Cult’s Mirrors.

Tom: Mirrors is an interesting album. That was Blue Oyster Cult’s experimental
album. I have not listened to that in a long time. They did some cool stuff.
Eric Bloom was pretty disgusted with that album.

Jeb: He has told me that he thought it was too pop.

Tom: Because of that he didn’t do too many of the vocals. Buck does most of the
vocals on that record. Bloom got Dr. Music and a couple more but Buck did the
good stuff.

Jeb: How is he to work with?

Tom: He is the best. I remember laughing till I lost control. He was so funny
when he got behind the microphone. We had a great time. I also enjoyed Allen
Lanier. I was always sorry that the album didn’t do better.