BOC: "what songs are currently in the setlist?"

Bolts of Ungodly Vision js3619 at ACMENET.NET
Wed Feb 26 20:31:23 EST 2003

answering that question, in the boc webpage "faq"

The set list changes from time to time. As of March 2001, these songs have
been recently played live:

An excellent chance of hearing: Burnin' For You, Godzilla, Cities on Flame,
E.T.I, (Don't Fear) The Reaper, The Old Gods Return, Pocket, Buck's Boogie,
Joan Crawford, Last Days Of May, Harvester Of Eyes, Dominance & Submission.

A very good chance of hearing: Stairway to the Stars, ME 262, Teen Archer,
Astronomy, Dance on Stilts, Eye of the Hurricane, Unknown Tongue, The
Vigil, Golden Age of Leather, Subhuman, Before the Kiss, Red & The Black,
This Ain't the Summer of Love.

You may hear: OD'd On Life, Career Of Evil, Flaming Telepaths, Lips in the
Hills, Veteran of the Psychic Wars, Take Me Away, Live For Me, I'd Like to
See You in Black, Harvest Moon, I Just Want To Be Bad.