HW: Golden Void web site closed

Frank Weil Frank.Weil at MOTOROLA.COM
Thu Feb 27 12:18:36 EST 2003

I closed my Golden Void web site today (www.enteract.com/~weil/golden_void).
I haven't updated it in a few years, and I finally gave in to the reality
that my two very young children, my wife, and my increased job
responsibilites have to take precedence in my life.

I'm sure that a lot of what I had on my site is available on many of your
web sites, and I doubt anyone here will shed a tear (or even notice?) that
it is gone. I was rather proud, though, of the then-up-to-date database of
concerts, songs, band members, instruments, etc. If anyone really cares, I
still have all the data, and I would be happy to send it. My plan is to
resurrect the site one day, but make it much easier to maintain. I'll
probably build a database of the information I have and generate all the
pages with Perl scripts. This is, however, most definitely not a near-term
plan. (Sigh)

I still read this list, though, so don't count me out as dead! :-)

Frank