HW: Golden Void web site closed

Bernhard Pospiech bernhard.pospiech at T-ONLINE.DE
Thu Feb 27 16:29:47 EST 2003

Hi Frank

I am very sorry you are going to close your site

It was a very informative one. Unfortunately it was not updated very often

Maybe you can give most of the pages to Steve Youles (Starfarer).
I am very sure that your pages will find a good home there

Bernhard

All the best for you