Conwy Island High pics

Richard Lockwood rich at BEERPOWEREDNOISEFRENZY.CO.UK
Fri Feb 28 18:40:47 EST 2003

Just as a matter of interest, does anyone want to see about 80 pics of the
Bunny Babies, Alien Planetscapes and Hawkwind from Coney Island High?

They're rubbish pics, but someone might want to see them.

(And having said that, I can't post them until after we move anyway, so
it'll be mid-March before I can do anything with them, as they're all boxed
up ready for the move)

And hey, like it matters, because Ben probably won't let me post this
anyway.

Because I'm an anti-nazi.

Cheers,

Rich.