Hawklords - 25 years on

Nick Medford nick at HERMIT0.DEMON.CO.UK
Sat Jan 4 09:35:37 EST 2003

In message <ED1B6E7F1CB7D51181850008C7B9A5D64B8C1A at UK
EXCHSVR001>, Jobson, Eddie <EJobson at THRUPOINT.NET> writes
>I have another question if anyone knows. While listening to Epoch Eclipse in
>the car yesterday and particularly Silver Machine as I am also reading
>Lemmy's White Line Fever book at the moment, at the end of the hit version
>with him singing, who is it who screams Silver Machine a few timers at the
>end of the song? I remember someone telling me years ago when I first got
>into HW that it was Nik. Anyone know for sure.

It's actually Dave. Nik was asked this very question in a radio interview
(DJ plays Silver Machine, as it's fading out asks, 'so who's making those
high-pitched screams at the end there?') and confirmed that it was Brock.
And I think it *is* recognisably him if you listen closely.

The interview in question is with Nik and Simon House from late '99 I
think, and it certainly used to be available as an MP3 online, but I can't
remember where I'm afraid. Quite interesting if you can find it though,
Nik on good form- he does most of the talking as you would expect.
--
Nick Medford