Aural Innovations Radio: New Space Rock and Alchemical Radio shows

Jerry Kranitz jkranitz at AURAL-INNOVATIONS.COM
Sat Jan 4 09:47:01 EST 2003

http://Aural-Innovations.com

Announcements (January 4, 2002): We've just uploaded new shows from Aural
Innovations Space Rock Radio (show #65) and Alchemical Radio (show #32). See
the playlists below.

The OFFICIAL STONE PREMONITIONS web site is now online at
http://www.aural-innovations.com/stonepremonitions
Stone Premonitions is the home to Census Of Hallucinations, Krom Lek, The
Rabbit's Hat, and numerous other artists. Visit our site for information on
all the artists, plus discographies, photos, reviews, and mp3's. LOTS of
amazing psychedelia and progressive rock! We are also the producers of the
Alchemical Radio shows!

Aural Innovations Radio (show #65)

Circle - "Scotch" (from First Steps [Klangbad compilation])
Jet Jaguar - "The Emissary"/"I.C.U." (from Free Space)
The AcidGuitarKing - "Spacedreamer" (from Liquid Sky)
Skye Klad - "Outrider" (from Skye Klad II)
The Liquid Sound Company - "Cubehead" (from Inside The Acid Temple)
The High Violets - "Wheel" (from 44 Down)
Junkyard Genius - "UFO" (from The Diary Of Dick Benito)
Pocket Venus - "Tell Me Why" (from Tell Me Why)
Bevis Frond - "Grounded" (from Pull Up The Paisley Covers: A Psychedelic
Omnibus)
Mr Quimby's Beard - "Deejam" (from The Definitive Unsolved Mysteries Of...)
Mick Polich - "Dreaming Backwards" (from Experiments In Ambient Groove
Volume One)
Paradise Lost - "Perfect Mask" (from Symbol Of Life)
Opeth - "A Fair Judgement" (from Deliverence)

Alchemical Radio (show #32)

Mystery Juice - "Open My Mouth And Don Nothing"
Crowhead - "Fire Eye (Kill You)"
Saturnia - "Vimana"
The Dipsomaniacs - "Hear Me, Take Me"
Doro - "Fight By Your Side"