HW: One Eyed Bishops appearance at The King's Head pub ALL SCREWED UP

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sat Jan 4 10:57:42 EST 2003

Hello,
to my dismay and disappointment the gig at The King's Head Pub in Merton, January 12th is ALL SCREWED UP. Although I received word from The Sutton acoustic music club, confirming our appearance about two weeks ago, when I made my final confirmation yesterday, I was told that the club will not meet until January, 26. Now we have a real dilemma. I am seeking an alternative venue for this evening, however it is not going to be easy. If you want to contact the pub on High Street in Merton, and see if they can sort this and still have us play, it would be greatly appreciated. I can't dial long distance till after 9 PM US time, and the pub has no internet address:

Pub can be reached at: 07703 472824

Cheers! Mike Burro

PS: If this does not work we will likely perform at The Blue Angel, St. Albans..on the same night