HW: Hawkwind t-shirts I threw away

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Sun Jan 5 07:34:08 EST 2003

Hawkwind t-shirts I threw away for being conspired
against by The Hell's Angels over being a Hawkwind
deadhead:

*Hawkwind/Screaming Lord Sutch 1991 black UK tour
t-shirt
*Black Fluorescent Doremi logo t-shirt US tour 1998
* Strange Daze 1997 black Alien logo w/Alien
Planetscapes/Quarkspace/Architectural Metaphor and
other bands
* White Strange Daze '98 t-shirt w/meditating alien
logo and festival bands on the back

These were all my favorite T-shirts and I had to throw
them away because I was being conspired against by
Hell's Angels for owning so much Hawkwind memorabilia
and for walking down the street in a Hawkwind t-shirt.
I post this in an act of self-preservation to be
remembered as a Hawkwind fan and a deadhead on this
list.

Chr.