One Eyed Bishops: New venue for January 12th in St. Albans

Burro Mike sloterdijk at MSN.COM
Sun Jan 5 17:24:16 EST 2003

The One Eyed Bishops will appear as  'visiting band', at Blue Angel Acoustic Cafe, on January 12th. We will arrive at the cafe by 8PM. This is technically an open mic event, so the admission is FREE. Most likely we will only play about 4-5 tunes, however it's a nice place to meet people, have a drink and talk to our UK friends.
 There should be no problems with regard to another cancellation. We are very happy about this alternative, even though it was rather a headache rearranging the gig.
We'll be playing material which will be recorded in the studio the following day, so we are making this a warm up for that.
The following is the pertinent information:
Blue Angel Acoustic Cafe, Victoria St. St Albans
For directions, map, description of venue and more visit:www.lemonrock.com/blueangel.php3
You can also help us out by calling the club and telling Bill Johnson, that you are coming to see us at: 01727 730681  He might be able to give you an estimate as to what time we'll actually take to the stage. This place has a nice PA, and decent house lighting. Hope some of you will check it out.
Peace, Mike Burro
http://theoneeyedbishops.iuma.com
PS: and don't forget our show Jan 15th at Catch  22, Kingsland Rd. London E2 8DA
We will headline a 5 band bill which includes: The One Eyed Bishops, Jebs, Hokum Clones, The Monkey Shot, Barth
admission: 5 quid
For additional venue information, directions, nearest tube & rail lines see:
http://www.myvillage.press.net/results.php?venuid=catch&maincat=mus&domain=myshoreditch