Fwd: Re: Passport

PETER WILKINSON petertrance at HOTMAIL.COM
Mon Jan 6 08:24:13 EST 2003

NICE TO SEE PASSPORTS ARE FINALLY COMING THRU.I HAVE RECEIVED MINE AFTER
INITIALLY ENQUIRING ON OUR WONDERFUL NETWORK. I SUGGEST TO THOSE OF YOU WHO
HAVE BEEN WAITING A LONG TIME AND HAVE NOT RECEIVED IT THAT YOUR PHOTO SHOWS
YOU TO BE TOO GOOD LOOKING AND EARTH LIKE TO BE A PASSPORT HOLDER!!
ALTERNATIVELY IT MAY HAVE BEEN MISSPLACED SO I SUGGEST YOU CONTACT PASSIE
CONTROL