HW: Weird Virus?

Ben Fagin vulcanfoundry at BLUEYONDER.CO.UK
Mon Jan 6 10:26:08 EST 2003

Some of my posts have been affected by something pretty bloody weird. I send
an Email and when it is received by the recipient it has words added, for
example I ended an Email "Happy New Year" when it arrived it read "Happy New
year from the one who died" I dont know what this is, maybe a virus? Does
anyone know? If it is a virus it's bloody clever because it excuses people
from writing whatever they like because they can claim that they were
infected by said virus. it calculates and intelligently adds all sorts of
tosh.

This problem was only on my Windows machine, I'm now using my Linux Box which
is of course much better!

Ian A: This affected the mail I sent you.

See you later

Ben