HW: Hawkwind t-shirts I threw away

Amphetamine Embalmer superskrull666 at YAHOO.CO.UK
Mon Jan 6 10:44:11 EST 2003

Captain,
Please erect your statue of me with the 1991
Hawkwind/Screaming Lord Sutch shirt as that was my
favorite and I wore it so much around my first
girlfriend, Dorothea. Remember me as a wee little girl
named Aleister Crowley in a Hawkwind t-shirt with a
thrashmetal mohawk. I'll be skinhead warrior hero to
all of Hawkwind forever.

Chr.

Date:    Mon, 6 Jan 2003 09:54:41 +1030
From:    Cpt Blue Skin <michael_1968 at OZEMAIL.COM.AU>
Subject: Re: HW: Hawkwind t-shirts I threw away
I will erect a statue of you (depicitng you wearing
one of these lost
shirts) next to the waterfall of eternal life where
grows all manner of
natural hallucinogenic plant species.  That is, if I
can remember how to
find that damn waterfall.  Theres quite a few of them
on my hundred thousand
acre ranch here on
venus.---------------------------Cpt Blue Skin(Alien
Dream)