Once again music gets the blame

Andy Ball Andy.Ball at RD.BBC.CO.UK
Wed Jan 8 08:18:54 EST 2003

I'd rather live here in London/UK where gun crime is still lower per year
than any week in a major US city.
And that's not counting "accidental" shootings or people just "losing it".
I'm all for the current ban on handguns in the UK.
Letting the public carry firearms is not going to lower gun crime in the UK.
Yes, I agree that polititians have some silly knee jerk reactions , but
also people over react and scaremonger.

Andy,

London UK, and not living in fear of being shot on my door step.