Once again music gets the blame

Neil Shilladay neil.shilladay at MICROLISE.COM
Wed Jan 8 09:31:21 EST 2003

M Holmes wrote :
obHawkwind: It seems almost quaint that they pulled a verse of Right to
decide concerned with gun crime when you see the fuss about rap music.

I remember the controversy when RtD came out. IIRC, was it not to do with
some chap, who, when approached by officials trying to forcibly evict him
from his house, pulled a gun and shot one of them ? (my memory is a little
hazy)

I don't suppose anyone out there knows the gist of the pulled lyrics ?

Cheers
Neil.