Once again music gets the blame

Arin Komins akomins at MIDWAY.UCHICAGO.EDU
Wed Jan 8 10:55:46 EST 2003

On Thu, 9 Jan 2003, Cpt Blue Skin wrote:

:Subject: Re: Once again music gets the blame
:
:Just correlate the stats regarding child vaccination programs vs gun
:problems over the past thirty years in any country and you will see an
:interesting trend.
:The Japanese have banned many vaccination programmes aimed at infants
:because they are both seeing the adverse affects and their politicians seem
:to be above the blatant bribery and corruption that is so obvious in our
:countries.  (Oz/US/uk)
:Supposedly we are living in an age where our medical institutions are at
:their peak - where the kids are sposed to be protected by vacine programs
:but the kids are sicker than they have been for a long time.

um, Japanese politicians used to be, at least, fairly well known for
being terribly corrupt, so I'm kind of doubting what you say here ;-)

(Of course, I live in Chicago, also well known for being corrupt, so
ymmv.)

Arin
Arin Komins                                   akomins at uchicago.edu
Manager of Web Systems Architecture
University of Chicago/NSIT                      tel: (773)834-4087
1155 E. 60th St. #302B Chicago, IL 60637        fax: (773)702-0559