Immunizations

Chip Hart chip at PCC.COM
Wed Jan 8 15:56:24 EST 2003

        My last comments on this subject, as the URLs I provided later
        refer to the kind of behavior we're witnessing here.  No
        physician I've ever worked with (and I've met 1000s over the
        last 10+ years) EVER says that a) imms are completely safe or
        b) completely effective.  Never.  Ever.

Blue Skin:
>people still contract the diseases they have been
>injected for.....

        Yes, sometimes.  And, people who don't benefit from herd
        immunity *OFTEN* contract the diseases they have not been
        immunized against (not all immunizations are injections, btw,
        but you knew that).

        Tell me - do you know how many African children will not live to
        see their 5th birthdays *THIS YEAR* due to death from
        immunization-preventable-diseases?  [Hint: it's in the
        multiple-hundred-thousand range.]

>Check out the expiry dates on "vaccination" batches when they are promoting
>the next "epidemic" and you will no doubt find that the "vaccine" is nearing
>its expiry date.

        Hmmm.  I write software that helps track this kind of thing and
        I'm willing to wager that I've done a *lot* more work looking
        at immunizations (from reimbursement in the US to treatment
        patterns) than you and everyone you know combined and...

        You don't know what the hell you are talking about.  Wow.

        With comments like this, I now know you're trolling.  This is my
        last response on this subject.

--
Chip Hart - Marketing                *  Physician's Computer Company
chip @ pcc.com                       *  1 Main St., Winooski, VT 05404