HW: Summerfest 2003

Horse horse at DARKSTAR.UK.NET
Wed Jan 8 19:32:20 EST 2003

Yee-Haaaaar!

Absolutely, definitely and completely interested in a return visit.

Not sure about the passport holders bit though; Personally I would prefer to keep it to
passport holders qnd their guests only but maybe I'm being selfish.
I'd almost certainly want to keep the numbers down to 1000 max. (exacly how many did
attend last years bash) as this would mean there is plenty of space(!) for all and one of
the great things about last year was the lack of claustrophobia which made me give up
going to festivals.

One last thing - please, please, please get better crapping arrangements. I'm definitely
taking a shovel this year though just in case!

Horse