HW: Summerfest 2003

Steve Youles youless at LVCM.COM
Wed Jan 8 20:54:32 EST 2003

I already said "yes" on the Yahoo group but please count this as an
additional vote in favour.

Although I previously said yes to non-passport holders on the grounds of
improving the financial viability of the fest, Mike and Horse both raise
very good points in favour of keeping it as it was.  I think Mike has hit
on the ideal solution, sell tickets to passport holders, friends and family
only, i.e. anyone can buy a ticket but you need to be accompanied by a
passport holder to get in.

Last year I estimate numbers were approx 500, this could easily be doubled
and still retain the intimate atmosphere.

Steve