OFF:pet names

Eric Siegerman erics at TELEPRES.COM
Fri Jan 10 18:20:40 EST 2003

On Thu, Jan 09, 2003 at 03:56:55PM +0000, Neil Shilladay wrote:
> I have a cat named Kilmister
> (and other cats named Blackmore, Hendrix, Lynott, Zoso, Tyler, Perry)
> I had my eye on two more kittens, one of which was white - they were to be
> Elric & Moonglum  :o)

A friend of mine once lived in a house with many cats (though not
that many):
  - his was Nico(sp?), which he said was Japanese for "cat" (no
    apparent relation to the singer)
  - his roommate's was Kashmir, because she had especially soft
    fur (and also for another reason :-)
  - the landlord/upstairs-neighbour's two were John and Bob,
    after the dead Kennedies

|-_|/  >   Eric Siegerman, Toronto, Ont.        erics at telepres.com
|  |  /
Just Say No to the "faceless cannonfodder" stereotype.
        - http://www.ainurin.net/ (an Orc site)