HW: Summerfest 2003

Mark Licht mlicht at CYBERMESA.COM
Wed Jan 15 09:51:48 EST 2003

I think it is a great idea.  My plans to attend last years were thwarted by
financial emergencies, and I welcome another chance.  I'd like it to be
solely kept to passport holders (friends and family accompanied by holders
OK.)

Mark

-----Original Message-----
From: BOC/Hawkwind Discussion List [mailto:BOC-L at LISTSERV.SPC.EDU]On
Behalf Of Rik Rx
Subject: Re: HW: Summerfest 2003

+ +   + + +   +STAR WARRIORS + +++   +  +

Greetings and best wishes to all from Hawkwind for 2003

The band wondered if people would be interested in another Hawkfest this
year.
If there is enough interest, then we will have to begin organising it pretty
soon.

Our main question is:
If it happens, would people still want it to be kept to passport holders
only this time?

For details of Last Year's festie, follow this link:
http://www.users.globalnet.co.uk/~hwind/gigs/HawkFest/pages/DevonFestInfo.ht

MISSION CONTROL
www.hawkwind.com

++++++MESSAGE ENDS +   +   +   + +