HW: Summerfest 2003

alan day yadnala at HOTMAIL.COM
Wed Jan 15 14:55:12 EST 2003

Hello fellow Hawkwind..,But really, we are all at your mercy..we all live
for the next 1 we can get to...I mean this...I can't depart U.K. while I
know there's a chance that you're gonna weave your magic...you people keep
many of us people going...and long may we all remain?! You list folks are
the biz!!!!!!we love you lots! happy new 1! Yadnala. PS?
Mr. Al. T? can u get in touch And Hi BEn + ALI!