Psychedelic Warlords -White Zone

Dave Law dplaw at IC24.NET
Thu Jan 16 04:13:38 EST 2003

i do have a copy of this and indeed it does have a very "techno" feel
about it, but also very obviously "hawkwind at the same time". i can't
remember if it was released before or after it is the future... but IMHO
the two go very much "hand in hand"

once you have read this why not visit the new website
www.hawkwindmuseum.co.uk which is being set up by myself and my friend
simon. it is in the very early stages of design and construction so please
do not be put off by the lack of content, but we would appreciate your
thoughts either positive or negative, on what we are trying to achieve and
also would welcome any comments - suggestions, there is a guestbook, a
visitor profile + email links so there is no excuse to not get in touch!!!!
regards
dave