Litmus gig 2nd Feb

Simon Litmus anne_aesthetic at HOTMAIL.COM
Thu Jan 16 09:02:10 EST 2003

Hi Chris,
We're 'working' on a CD at the moment which will have 6 new songs +
things. (the tape demos are quite old now...) We had hoped to have it
finished by the end of last year but for various reasons(not just that I
haven't finished my words) it's probably going to be later, maybe this
spring. If you like, I'll email you when its available- let me know.
Cheers, all the best,
Simon.