HW: Other Bands

Joseph Elric Smith Mormon minion of Arioch kruch7 at COX.NET
Thu Jan 16 13:31:58 EST 2003

Well here is what is in my machine in the living room at the moment
ken

Oingo Boingo
Monkeys
Adam ant
moody blues
B 52
King Crimson
Rush
Dead Kennedy's
ELO
Alan parsons project

Gygax is to Gaming what Kirby was to comics
Alas poor Elric I was a thousand times more evil than you
http://www.geocities.com/J_Elric_Smith/Index.html